Thank God For Worship

I love music. Over the years and before becoming a Christian, I listened to various types of music. From easy listening to that good old rock and roll. Then the days and seasons came when I was introduced to praise and worship music through attending a local church. I came to love praise and worship music and over the years have put together quite a collection of various artists and songs.
 
More importantly something happened deep inside of me through the years of not just listening to praise and worship music, but experiencing it. You might ask what that means? Well what I learned is that when you worship the Lord God through praise and worship from the depths of your heart, God shows up, heaven comes to earth and you experience God's love and presence in great abundance.
 
You see, God planned it that way. There is such a wonderful and beautiful fellowship that takes place when one seeks the Lord through praise and worship. Heaven truly comes to earth. The very sweetness of God filled with love and compassion. Just imagine God, inhabitting your very praises !
 
Blessings, in the love of God

No comments: